|1.||January||01||Saturday||New Year's Day|
|2.||January||06||Thursday||College Foundation Day|
|4.||January||24||Monday||C.U. Foundation Day|
|7.||January||31||Monday||Sivanath Sastri's birthday|
|11.||March||02||Wednesday||Shiva Ratri (for P.C.C.)|
|12.||March||03||Thursday||Shiva Ratri - Day following (for S.N.S.C. & H.C.C.)|
|17.||April||17||Sunday||Arun Sen's Birthday|
|22.||May||17||Thursday||Foundation Day of S. B. Samaj & Buddha Purnima|
|26.||August||20||Saturday||Ananda Mohan Bose Day|
|Mahatma Gandhiji's Birthday
Puja Vacation including Durga Puja, Lakshmi Puja, Kali Puja, Diwali and Bhatridwitia
|34.||November||10||Thursday||Guru Nanak Birthday|
- July 18th (Monday) - Inauguration Day (for S.N.S.C., P.C.C. & H.C.C.)
- August 2nd (Tuesday) - Prafulla Chandra Day (for P.C.C.)
- December 5th (Monday) - Heramba Chandra Day (for H.C.C.)
Extra Ordinary Holiday
- 5 days at the discretion of the College Authority
- Special 3 holidays on account of College Sports, College Annual Social and Prize Distribution, if any.
- The Computer Section will generally observe the same holiday as are enjoyed by the College Office and Additional Holiday for Viswakarma Puja on Sunday 18th September, 2011.
Long Holidays 2011
- Summer Recess - Monday, 16th May, 2011 to Thursday, 30th june, 2011 in according to the amended C. U. Statute, all Teaching & Non-Teaching Staff of the College shall perform duties and office shall remain open except on holidays.
- Puja Vacation - Sunday, 2nd October, 2011 to Saturday, 29th October, 2011.
- Winter Recess - Saturday, 24th December, 2011 to Saturday, 31st December, 2011.
- C.U. Exams., 2011 as applicable to individual to individual college and as to be scheduled by the Calcutta University.
- Every College shall see that classes are held for at least 180 days in an academic year.